Sevigny Performance Competition/Carry Sight Systems Features and Specifications:
* Standard rear sight notch width is .150″. This, in my experience, provides the best window for both speed and accuracy.
* Applications: Carry weapons, GSSF, Pro-Am, Steel Challenge and USPSA/IPSC pistols.
* We also offer a narrow .130″ rear sight notch width. This creates a tighter sight picture to suit preferences of those competing in accuracy intensive disciplines.
* Applications: Bullseye, GSSF, NRA Bianchi Cup, PPC, Target pistols.
* The front sights for Glock pistols are available in .215T and .245T heights.
* Competition Plain and Fiber Optic front sights are .115″ wide.
* Carry Plain and Tritium front sights are .125″ wide.
* Point of Aim/Point of Impact (POA/POI) for G34 and G35, with most subsonic ammo, will be at or slightly above the front post (approx. 2″) with the .215T tall front at 25 yards.
* In general, 115 grain and 125 grain 9×19 ammo fired from a G34 and 155 grain and 165 grain .40 fired from a G35 will print higher than 2″ and is why a .245T tall front should be selected for this type of ammo.
* POA/POI with G17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 36, 37, 38 and 39 pistols is correct with a .215T front.
* ALL G17L and G24 pistols should use a .245T front for best POA/POI.
*Note: This item is Not Eligible for discounts or dealer pricing.