Wilson Combat Lo-Mount Adjustable Rear Sight, Wilson Cut, Battlesight Blade.
Each component part of the Wilson adjustable sight is precision CNC machined from solid bar stock gun steel, then hardened to provide maximum durability.
• Smooth Precision 3/16″ at 25 yds. Click Adjustment
• Locks In Your Windage and Elevation Adjustments and Won’t Shoot Loose
• Unique Mounting Design Results in a Clean, Sharp-Looking Installation
• Requires Simple Cuts and No Dovetails
• Easily Interchangeable Sight Blade for Multiple Applications
It only makes sense that if you want a set of adjustable sights to last the life of your 1911 Auto, why not manufacture them using the same materials and techniques that are used to produce some of the world’s finest firearms? The result is a smooth precision 3/16″ @ 25 yds. click adjustment sight that locks in your windage and elevation adjustments and won’t shoot loose. As an added bonus, our unique mounting design results in a clean, sharp-looking installation which requires simple cuts and no dovetails. When compared to the soft metals and cheaper brazing processes used to produce other adjustable sights, Wilson sights might seem like overkill. But if your reputation or your life ever depends on your pistol, you’ll appreciate the difference.
Sight Notch Width .145″
Sight Notch Depth .125″
Sight Blade Height .480″
Sight Blade Width .760″
*Note: This item is Not Eligible for discounts or dealer pricing.