This Taran Tactical Innovations Sig MPX Carbine Ultralight +11 base pad works on the Sig MPX 30 round 9mm “Lancer” magazine.
- Designed to work with Sig Sauer’s 30 round “Lancer” 9mm magazines (Transparent magazine)
- Will not work with Sig Sauer’s *NEW* 35 round “THRiL” 9mm magazine (Opaque magazine / non see through)
- Overall weight 2.4 oz.
- Length, 2 inchs.
- Patented, proven push-pin design.
- No tools needed, just push the pin down, slide the base pad onto the magazine and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Easily attaches and detaches from the magazine.
- No specialty tools, devices, or additional springs required for assembly/disassembly, simply pop off the basepad and remove the insert at the bottom of the spring and slide on the extension.
- One piece design; no small parts to keep track of.
- Minimal length addition to allow usage while in a prone position.
- Holds 41+1 in 9mm.
- The added weight helps the magazine drop free easier for faster reloads.
- CNC machined from billet aluminum.
- Hard anodized.
- Made in the USA.
- Will not work with Sig Sauer’s new 35rd MPX magazines.
Installation Tip: Remove the stock MPX base plate and floor plate from the magazine so that only the spring and follower should be left. Slide the base pad onto the magazine and then finish pressing it into place abruptly and firmly. Easing the base pad onto the magazine may result in the spring not dropping fully into the pocket in the base pad.
Note: NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov