The Taran Tactical Innovations CZ base pad adds 2 extra rounds to the CZ 17/18 round magazines, making the 17/18 round Mec-Gar magazines capable of holding 19 rounds in the magazine and 1 in the chamber.
The TTI CZ base pad, just like all of our base pads are designed to give you the edge over your adversaries. We use our patented push pin design to lock the base pad to the magazine, which makes for easy field stripping and cleaning between stages. Just push the down the pin, slide the base pad onto the magazine and push the pin up to lock the base pad onto the magazine. Our one piece design is great because there are no extra parts or tools needed to attach the base pad to your magazine. The base pad itself is machined out of billet aluminum and is hard anodized to ensure durable long lasting color. All machining and manufacturing is done in the USA.
• Designed to work with the stock spring.
• Patented proven push pin design.
• Attach and detach with ease from the magazine.
• No specialty tools or devices required to assemble/disassemble.
• One piece design. No extra parts to possibly lose during disassembly.
• Fits the USPSA 140mm gauge.
• Holds 19+1 rounds of 9mm in the CZ 17/18 round Mec-Gar magazines.
• The added weight helps the magazine drop free easily for faster reloads.
• CNC machined from billet aluminum.
• Hard anodized coloring process.
• Available in Black, Blue, Red and Titanium Gray.
• Made in the USA.
*The pin set screws are set with Loctite® at the specific tension we recommend, and will generally never need an adjustment. Tightening the base pad screw is not recommended and may be difficult because the screw is set with Loctite®; trying to force the set screw to turn could result in stripping the screw. We do not warranty base pads for stripped heads on set screws or pins lost in result of tampering with the set screw*
*Remove the metal insert at the bottom before installation the TTI base pad*
*Does not come with an allen key. Screw is set with Loc-tite to achieve our recommended tension with the pin. If the pin is very loose use a 1/16 allen (hex) to tighten it, but be careful to not strip the screw.*
*TTI Firepower Base Pad for CZ 17/18 round Mec-Gar magazines*
*Compatible with Archon Type B magazines*
***NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA***
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
There are no reviews yet.