With hundreds of USPSA, 3-Gun, and Tactical Games under its belt, the Staccato XL is the perfect match for range and competition shooters looking to shoot their personal best. The Staccato XL has the weight, speed, and accuracy to turn heads. Extremely fun to shoot and target ready, this pistol has a light, fast-cycling slide and a long sight radius.
Long Sight Radius:
Designed and built with FlaTec™, the Staccato XL has a surprisingly fast-cycling slide for a pistol with a long sight radius
Feeding magazines shouldn’t be a challenge. The Staccato XL flared magwell has been tastefully beveled to feed in your magazines without any stick or miss. The Staccato XL comes automatically with 2x 17-Round magazines, and 1x 20-Round magazine right in the box. The magwell is also equipped to fit a 26-Round magazine for shooters who desire extra capacity.
We’ve made aiming easier with both an adjustable T.A.S. II Rear sight and a DP front fiber optic. Maintaining a clear view is easy with the Staccato XL.
• Caliber: .40 S&W
• Barrel: 5.4 Inch Bull Barrel
• Sights: Dawson Precision® Fiber Optic Front, Staccato 2011® T.A.S. II Rear
• Trigger: 2.5lbs with Ambidextrous Safety Levers
• Dimensions: Length 8.9 X Grip Width 1.3 X Height 5.5 – Width at Safeties 1.49 – Weight 38oz / Empty – No Mag
• Magazines: 2 x 17-Round & 1x 20-Round
• Pistol Case: 2011 Soft Case with lockable zipper that feature some adjustable Velcro straps to position your Staccato 2011 safely with no worries.
Note: Not legal for sale in California.