The Staccato P is approved for duty by more than 325 law enforcement agencies and carried by elite units like the Texas Rangers and the US Marshals Special Operations Group, as well as thousands of officers across the country. The Staccato P has never failed a law enforcement department evaluation, including drop, accuracy, reliability, and endurance testing. Civilians serious about protection and defense know that the Staccato P is the option trusted by those who put their lives on the line every day.
Feeding magazines shouldn’t be a challenge. The Staccato P flared magwell has been tastefully beveled to feed in your magazines without any stick or miss. The Staccato P comes automatically with 2x 17-Round magazines, and 1x 20-Round magazine right in the box.
The Staccato P with optic option ships with a tactical height front sight which works with the Dawson Precision® Optic (DPO) Tactical Reflex System. This DPO system is designed to fit some of the industries leading full-sized red dot optics such as the Leupold Delta Point Pro, Holosun 508/509, Trijicon RMR, Sig Sauer Romeo3, and others; to add an optic, the appropriate Staccato 2011® optic mounting plate must be purchased. Optics, mounting plates, and kits are sold separately.
• Caliber: 9mm
• Barrel: 4.4 Inch Bull Barrel
• Sight: Dawson Precision® Fiber Optic Front
• Optic-Ready: Fiber Optic Front, Tactical Dawson Precision® Optic (DPO) System Rear
• Trigger: 4lbs with Ambidextrous Safety Levers
• Dimensions: Length 8.0 X Grip Width 1.3 X Height 5.5 – Width at Safeties 1.49 – Weight 33oz / Empty – No Mag
• Magazines: 2x 17-Round & 1x 20-Round
• Pistol Case: 2011 Soft Case with lockable zipper that feature some adjustable Velcro straps to position your Staccato 2011 safely with no worries.
Note: Not legal for sale in California.