Reloader’s rejoice… The Alpha Dropper Powder Funnel is here and it’s compatible with All Dillon powder measures. This funnel was designed from scratch and takes care of any and all issues associated with the sub par funnels that were previously available. This is compatitlbe with bullet feeding dies.
• Material used is overkill… 30 Hrc internally hardness with a 67 Hrc hard low friction surface finish.
• No more sticky scratched up worn out funnels.
• The machine polished punch tip is tapered to greatly reduce the sticky release chunk on the upstroke.
• That same taper is perfectly sized to capture your bullet tightly. All bullet types tested 100%. Your bullet tipping over on index problem is now
• Ported and polished powder path for maximum flow and it’s Larger than anything available.
• With the Alpha Dropper you will experience a more consistent powder flow rate as well as tight bullet placement. It’s the last powder funnel that
you will ever need to purchase.
SETUP NOTES, PLEASE READ:
** Powder measure die adjustment IS needed….
** DO NOT DRIVE THE FUNNEL TO FULL DEPTH… that will over bell the case and kill bullet neck tension. The chart above is a starting point.
** Measure your previous brass for your favorite bell diameter.. setup the Alpha Dropper to match OR LESS, but do understand that unless you run new
brass, you have lots of variables. The Alpha Dropper will typically run perfectly with way LESS bell.. remember it’s a taper now…
** 9mm/38SC Typical Brass Bell measured Outer Diameter: 0.385-0.390. Also refer to chart above.
** 40 S&W/10mm Typical Brass Bell measured Outer Diameter: 0.435. Also refer to chart above.
** Keep your funnel clean, we recommend using XXXX Steel Wool.
** We also recommend using Brass Juice case lube for your reloading.