The New MBX 9mm AR Barrel for PCC competition is made from 416 R Stainless Steel. This 14″ Barrel has an MBX Stainless Compensator that’s pinned and welded for an overall length of 16.1″
– Custom designed 14″ to our specs for durability and light weight
– Extended throat for 1.150 OAL bullet length
– 11 deg crown with 1.10 Twist for superb accuracy
– Specific pinning/alignment shoulder for rock solid compensator attachment to meet ATF regulations 16.1″ long with pinned MBX Compensator.
MBX Stainless Compensator for MBX barrels only. Many hours of testing and development to get the best possible performance as our proven tall wall aluminum design.
– The 300 series Stainless Compensator has wider chambers and increased side ears.
– Surface area that really traps and diverts the expanding gases.
– Along with the very aggressive 22 deg angle to really make use of the gas available.
– Produces the best and fastest sight track possible back to the point of origin.
– When combined with adjustable “Patent-Pending” Buffer system you get the softest shooting blow back gun available.
Overall Weight: 1.4 lbs (22.4oz)