***(NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA)***
The New Improved MBX Gen 2 Mini 47rd now has a 3 sided raised attachment lip. Which provides greater holding power to Glock factory and composite magazines by adding support to stop any side deflection and make the extension even more durable!
• Proven MBX performance one piece design
• Easy tool-less slide pin tube attachment
• 9mm OAL up to 1.165 can be used in MBX extensions
• Round view slot with capacity numbers allows you to load round count you need with confidence
• Easy maintenance with one screw baseplate removal
• Custom designed Wolff extreme duty spring 24 coil for Mini
• For 9mm Factory Glock and ETS Magazines
• Plus 16 Rounds on Glock 31
• NOTE: Will Not work on MBX Glock Steel Magazines
OAL in testing using factory magazines. We recommend if reloading to start between 1.145-1.155. This stacks well in the tube but if you wish to push out longer than do so cautiously as different brands of tubes. Internal sizes can vary, too long will cash slow bullet rising.
Crimp is very important to magazine feeding. Be sure to keep at factory specs. It’s easy to measure we use Winchester white box that comes in .374-.376. Incorrect large crimp will case slow bullet rise and stiff loading.
There are no reviews yet.