The U.S. Department of Commerce has issued a 90 day moratorium on 10/26/2023 on optics being shipped out of the United States to certain countries. If an approved International Transaction Number (ITN) can be issued, then the optic order will be shipped. If not, the order will be canceled and an email notification will be sent to you.
The HS510C Open Reflex Circle Dot Sight has an open frame for a wide sight picture. It is powered by solar cell under normal usage, and a back-up battery to supplement power requirements in low light conditions. New advanced technology LED allows up to 50,000 hours of operation on one CR2032 battery. The reticle can be switched between a 65 MOA circle with 2 MOA dot, a 2 MOA dot only, or a 65 MOA ring only at the push of a button. Better yet, the same LED projects both reticles, so no re-zeroing is necessary.
• Parallax free Multi-Coated lens with unlimited eye relief
• 2 MOA dot and a 65 MOA ring
• Dot only, Ring only, or Dot and Ring reticle combinations
• Unlimited field of view
• Titanium-alloyed, shock resistant hood
• Powered by both battery and solar
• Quick-Detach integrated mount
• Dimension: 3.3″ x 1.6″ x 1.8″
• Window Size: 0.95″ x 1.26″
• Weight with mount and hood: 8.3 oz.
• Weight with out mount: 4.9 oz.
• Weight with mount and hood: 3.0 oz.
• Central Height with mount: 1.41″