The MATCH GRADE 1911 magazine from CMC is a traditional USGI-style fixed base magazine with improvements in follower design, feed lip geometry, and materials. MATCH GRADE die-controlled tolerances are held to +/- .001″ which is more than 75% tighter than magazines made to typical military specifications. Springs are made from aerospace-grade rocket wire and large viewing holes are numbered to quickly determine round count at a glance. The stainless steel MATCH GRADE features a welded base plate for the ultimate in durability, drilled for base pad.
• .45 ACP Caliber
• Fits All Full-Size (Government Model) 1911 Handguns
• 8 Round Capacity
• Improved Tolerance Stainless Steel USGI Style Tube with Enhanced Feed Lips
• Laser Welded Tube
• Numbered Witness Holes for Visual Round Count
• Stainless Steel Follower with Heavy-Duty Spring for Long-Lasting Tension and Durability
• High Tensile Rocket Wire Spring
• Welded Base Plate for the Ultimate in Durability
• Flush Fit for Minimal Bulk and Easy Concealment
• Drilled for Base Pad (Sold Separately)
• Smooth Finish for Easy Insertion / Removal
• Long-Lasting Function in Dirty Environments
• CMC’s 100% Satisfaction Guarantee!