Atlas Gunworks Shielded Ambidextrous High Grip Thumb Safety is made from 17-4 Stainless Steel bar stock precision CNC machined in house. High Grip Design allows the shooter to use more available grip surface for additional control. Gunsmith fitting recommended as some fitting is required. Ambi-shielded design for left and right operation. Shielded design to keep the shooters hand close to the slide without having contact.
- Paddle width in the center right-side 0.258in
- Paddle width in the center left-side 0.4112in
- Cut from 17-4 Barstock
- Heat treated
- Silver is unfinished stainless steel only
- Improved Atlas ergonomic design
- Ambidextrous designed for right-handed operation (modifications can be done for ideal left-handed operation)
- Shielded both left and right (for shooters who have thumb interference with the slide)
*Minor fitting for sear engagement will be required – recommended gunsmith fit
*Rear blending may be be required for fit, will be required for proper aesthetics. Level of blending will depend on firearm manufacturer, grip and frame. Installing on Alpha grips will require very minimal fitting.