Introducing the Atlas Gunworks Perfect Feed 170mm Hi-Capacity 9mm/.38 Magazine with a Grams Engineering competition follower kit. The AGW redesigned, dimensionally correct magazine body is designed to work with the 2011 style pistol. This 28 round magazine requires no spacer and is manufactured from 410 stainless steel that feature some round count indicator holes with stamped numbers on the back side for quick referencing.
AGW have been working for the last 2 years on a magazine that met the following criteria:
- New internal dimensions greatly improves feeding in all double stack 1911’s
- 9mm tubes work with .38 super and .38 super comp.
- Requires no magazine spacer when shooting 9mm
- Designed to work with all modular grip double stacks
- Using a Grams FKS 13 with competition follower
- Capacity of 28 (Lockback tab is removed from Grams follower)
- Discrete premium 4mm base pad
ATTENTION: Please do not attempt to purchase large capacity magazines or tubes if you reside in a location where you may not legally possess them: California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Oregon, Rhode Island, Vermont and Washington. There is a 15 round capacity limit in the state of Colorado, Illinois and Vermont.