Wilson Elite Tactical Magazine (ETM) .45 ACP 8rd.
Product ID: WC500
Rate this product...
Thanks for the rating...
The ETM has the strongest magazine tube yet developed, virtually eliminating feed lip cracking, tube spread and cracking, and general fatigue, - some of the most common manufacturing and/or age-related defects in other magazines. The engineers working on the ETM have a combined 110+ years of firearms experience - the ETM is a showcase of their knowledge. They refined the radius for each bend in the tube to take advantage of the strength in the stainless steel they selected - and then devised a manufacturing process to provide the tight tolerances required to make those exact radius bends. The observation slots, moved to the rear of the tube, are located exactly where they need to be to maintain the structural integrity of the tube for years and years of use. After extensive testing we selected a grade and thickness of stainless steel optimized to provide superior stiffness without brittleness. No matter how many times you empty this magazine through your pistol, you can be assured the engineering expertise, design, material selection, manufacturing, and the quality control behind the ETM promises a lifetime of smooth and reliable operation.
• Increases Reliability in ALL 1911 Pistols
• Aircraft Grade Certified Stainless Steel Tube Resists Corrosion
• The ETM has the Strongest Magazine Tube Yet Developed, Virtually Eliminating Feed Lip Cracking, Tube Spread and Cracking and General Fatigue
• Refined Radius for Each Bend in the Tube to Take Advantage of the Strength in the Stainless Steel
• Proprietary, Custom Designed Welding Process
• Proprietary Multi-Step Tumbling and Finishing Process Provides Smooth Follower Operation and Insertion into the Weapon
• Observation Slots Moved to the Rear of the Tube, Located Exactly Where They Need to be to Maintain the Structural Integrity
• Innovative Follower Design With its Extended Skirt Ensures Stability in Operation and Minimizes Creep from the Tube when the Magazine is Empty
• Fiber-Fill Nylon Self-Lubricating Follower Provides Smooth Round Feeding
• Positive Slide-Lock After the Last Round has been Fired
• Space-Age Stainless Steel Spring Wire is Phenomenal for Spring Life
• The ETM Seats and Locks in the Weapon with the Slide Down
• Removable Base Pad for Easy Maintenance and Versatility with Different Base Pad Options
• The Quality Control Behind the ETM Promises a Lifetime of Smooth and Reliable Operation